Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Important Things in Life

In this hectic world we live in today it is so easy to get bogged down with work and forget that sometimes we need to take a step back and appreciate the important things in life.  I took this advice to heart on Saturday as I took my two year old to Walt Disney World.  (The happiest place on earth!- no it really is...)  You should have seen her eyes when we walked in the gates of the Magic Kingdom and she saw the big castle in the background and everything decorated for Halloween!  For those several hours all my cares in the world vanished and I couldn't stop glowing as my daughter was the happiest that a little kid could get.  We went on Dumbo, then on the merry-go-round, then Little Mermaid, and off to take our pictures with Donald Duck and Goofy.

The trip ended with her picking up a nice stuffed animal of Olaf from Frozen, which she won't go to sleep without today...

Experiences like this make me more motivated than ever to keep helping my clients preserve and grow there wealth so they can spend more time on the "Important Things in Life."

If you would like a second opinion on your current financial situation I can be reached at emarvin@mandmwealth.com or 239-288-6542.

Best,


Eric M. Marvin, CFP®

No comments:

Post a Comment